|COBIT® 5 Foundation||COBIT® 5 Implementation||COBIT® 5 Assessor|
The target group of the COBIT 5 Assessment course include, but are not restricted to:
- Internal & external Auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- IT auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- Consultants who want to be allowed to perform independent process assessments on behalf of their clients.
Upon the successful completion of this training course, candidates will know:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (PAM) in performing a process capability assessment.
- Be able to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process.
- Be able to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide.
A successful practitioner candidate will be able to become an assessor or a lead assessor and apply for full ISACA certification if they can supply further proof of the competences required by ISACA.
- Introduction and review of COBIT 5 foundation
- Roles and responsibilities
- Initiation if the assessment
- Planning and briefing
- Data collection
- Data validation
- Process attribute rating
- Assessment reporting
- Performing a self-assessment
- Writing a sample exam
- Write the exam (recommended)
It is a mandatory requirement for all candidates to have passed the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam before applying for and attending this training and certificate course. It is recommended that candidates have experience of working in a management or supervisory role within an IT/IS setting or a similar business role.
A maximum of 16 participants will be allowed to attend a classroom course.
The course do not by default include the exam. The exam can be booked with the course or separately at a later stage. We strongly recommend writing the exam at the end of the course.
The exam is a 2.5 hour objective test examination. Each of the 8 questions is worth 20 marks, giving a maximum of 80 marks in the paper. The pass mark is 50% (40 marks).
The exam is to be taken with the support of the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide and the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM) only.
Exams will be supervised.