|COBIT® 5 Foundation||COBIT® 5 Implementation||COBIT® 5 Assessor|
COBIT® 5 implementation
The target group of the COBIT 5 Implementation course include, but are not restricted to:
- IT specialists who want to learn how to implement COBIT 5
- IT Management who want to get an appreciation of how to use COBIT 5 for their project and programme initiatives.
- Project & Programme managers who want to add COBIT 5 Implementation to their experience.
- Consultants who want to be able to implement COBIT 5 at their clients.
On completion of this training and exam candidates will be able to apply the COBIT 5 good practice continual improvement lifecycle approach to GEIT, tailored to suit the needs of a specific enterprise.
- Introduction and revision of COBIT 5 Foundation principles
- Positioning the Governance of Enterprise IT
- Starting an GEIT implementation
- Phase 1 – Initiate the programme
- Phases 2 & 3 – Defining problems and opportunities
- Phases 4 & 5 – Plan and execute plans
- Phases 6 & 7 – Realise benefits & continually improve
- Writing a sample exam
- Write the exam (recommended)
The formal course is based on a set of lectures supported by slides, student handbooks, exercises and sample examination questions. The student manual expands on the topics covered in the lectures and students should use this material for self-study and to prepare for the exam.
The course do not by default include the exam. The exam can be booked with the course or separately at a later stage. We strongly recommend writing the exam at the end of the course.
The exam is a 2.5 hour objective test examination. Each of the 4 questions is worth 20 marks, giving a maximum of 80 marks in the paper. The pass mark is 50% (40 marks).
The exam is to be taken with the support of the COBIT 5 Implementation Guide only.
Exams will be supervised.