|SDI Foundation||SDI Analyst||SDI Manager|
Service Desk Institute (SDI) Foundation
Recommended for new analysts and customer service staff with less than 9 months experience in an internal or external telephone customer support environment.
This course consists of the following modules that would be covered during the two days:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Relationship management, teamwork and cultural awareness
- Effective communication skills
- Conflict management & building rappor with customers
- Professional customer service attitude – a positive approach and attitude in the service environment
- Processes and procedures
- Effective process management
- Key concepts of service management
- Benefits of self-help, metrics and customer satisfaction surveys
- Practice exam and review
The formal course is based on a set of lectures supported by slides, student handbook, exercises and sample examination questions. This course consists of a student manual that expand on the topics covered in the lectures. Students should use this material to prepare for the exam.
None – this is an entry level course
- 60 questions
- multiple choice
- 60 minutes
- 45 or more (75%) to pass.