The following policy applies to all Classroom Training courses.
CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO TOMWIM TECHNOLOGIES IN WRITING)
- Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 3-10 business days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future TOMWIM TECHNOLOGIES Training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY TOMWIM TECHNOLOGIES
- TOMWIM TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- TOMWIM TECHNOLOGIES is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.